Wanting to convert your Pinterest personal account to a business profile? Not sure where to start?
This super short video tutorial will give you the low-down to set your account up in less than 3 minutes. It's really that simple!
So, where should I begin with Pinterest? Watch the demonstration video below to get your account set up.
If you're a blogger or have an online business and are using Pinterest to market your business, it's actually outlined in the Pinterest terms of service that a Business Account is mandatory. So it's best to get your personal account converted asap.
Follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have an email address and website as they are required to set up a business account.
- Go to www.pinterest.com
- Log into your personal account, or set up a new business account from scratch.
- Once logged in, click on the three dots in the right hand corner.
- Click the red button "Upgrade Now" to activate a business account.
- Complete the fields required (business name, website and business type). Selecting your business type allows further SEO when others are searching for goods or services related to your niche.
- That's it! You have a business account 💕
Some pro tips:
- Optimise your business name by using keywords related to your niche.
- Use SEO keywords in your "about you" profile description. "I" statements are very powerful. Include who you are, what you do and who you do it for.
- Include a Call to Action like click here, see my work here, read more here, or find out more. Include the link that you want to be clicked.
- Add a location to optimise your targeted clients even further.
Want a Pinterest profile for your business or blog, but still feeling overwhelmed?
Did you know I do Pinterest Consultations? If you’re wanting to get started on your own Pinterest journey DIY style, I’d love to share my insight as a professional Pinterest Virtual Assistant. Contact me here to find out more.
Hello, I'm Megan! As a Pinterest Virtual Assistant and Educator, connecting ideal clients with online businesses and blogs is my JAM. Sometimes I even get to put my former teaching skills to use by teaching you a thing or two about Pinterest Marketing DIY.